This post in particular is to make my curiosity known. I've actually been thinking this one thing for awhile and finally decided to put it in a post. I just want to start off by saying I love Lil Kim. I respect her craft and the road she has traveled to be where she is today. One thing that attracts me to Lil Kim is the era she is from, she came about during the 90's. Which I wish I can actually go back to, everything about the 90's is so appealing to me as and individual and I really really miss it. Enough about me though, this post is about Lil Kim.
Question: Why is it that now a days Lil Kim doesn't look on point?
In fact why is it that she looks too much when she does her performances or makes an appearence. It is rare that she is caught being on point and I think that should really change ASAP!
This is an example of the point I am trying to make. Her hair isn't done, it looks wet and nappy when it doesn't have to. Her eyebrows, well its obvious the entire thing is drawn on. The eye makeup two thumbs down and I don't find the dress to be nice at all.
Now these are the rare moments that you see Lil Kim looking on point. Although she was shooting an ad for Three Olives, she can look more on point often. As a celebrity I think that it's important to keep a clean public image. Here is an example of that clean public image, not the previous picture. I honestly think Lil Kim is too fabulous to be slacking. Her time in the industry isn't over yet.
By the way my favorite song by Lil Kim is "Crush on You" so here's the video:


No comments:
Post a Comment