Monday, July 26, 2010

Foxy Brown #Come_On_Son





Why is the key question here. Why does Foxy Brown look the way she do. Why she didn't know that in 2010 it's best to where clothing that fits. Now me personally I like her. I actually miss her.She was one of the females in the music industry that can actually rap. Not gonna mention anybody, but there is a lot of pre-school raps goin on these days. I thought after the thug life part of her life was over and she would stop going to jail. That she would return to music and actually make female rappers look more relevent. This is not the way to go though. I'm sure thats supposed to be a dress, but on her it's a shirt so she needs some pants. There are bras that exsist as well as two sided tape, she should of used it. If anything her nail color is kute & so are her shoes. I guess thats where she gains some points...on her nails and shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...